jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Richard Frazer <Richard.Fra...@sas.com>
Subject XASession/JCA/Spring Modules
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 15:51:55 GMT
I have a question about XASession logout when using JCA, Spring Modules, and
Declaritive Spring Transactions.  My question is when does the session
logout get called.  I've traced the code and set breakpoints.  As far as I
can tell, only XASession.end gets called on transaction commit.
Repository.login gets called again on subsequent transaction creations, but
the same XASession is returned in that call.

I have a custom LoginModule which ignores credentials passed in and
establishes the Subject based on TLS security context.  Therefore, the
JCAManagedConnectionFactory finds a match in matchManagedConnections().  The
credentials passed in are bogus (and configured in the Spring config
SessionFactory), since I don't use them.

Thanks,
Richard