jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Neale <michael.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slow skipping with NodeIterator from Query
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 06:36:30 GMT
Actually even if I do SELECT * FROM <nodeType> I still see this.
Its like it is derserializing each node to inspect it (all on the skip).

I also tried XPath  //element(*, <nodeType>)

It seems the NodeIterator is :
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DocOrderNodeIteratorImpl ?

--
Michael D Neale
home: www.michaelneale.net