jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: large files (5-50 GB)
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:08:38 GMT
Hi,

> a webdav mount on the same computer.  I can upload files to about 1GB but
> > when I try to upload a 7GB video file, it says:

What file system do you use? I have updated the documentation in the wiki to
say "The file system must supports files as large as the largest object you
want to store. Please note that the file size limit of FAT32 is 2 GB". If
you need FAT32 support, could you open a JIRA issue? It's possible to work
around this limitation, but I don't know how many still use FAT32.

Regards,
Thomas