jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <monk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance of export/migration/import
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 08:02:49 GMT
I have been working I an migration utility for OpenKM and I performed
some changes in jackrabit-core to enable version import, preserving
the modification date. Also modified
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl to preserve UUID in the migration
process.

This migration process is needed because there are changes in
repository node definition, and Jackrabbit can't deal with this
actually.

I've attache a PDF with the changes needed in Jackrabbit-core. It
works and there was no problems with the migrated repository.

--
Paco Avila
GIT Consultors