jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <monk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Poll] What are you using Sling/Jackrabbit for?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 12:41:22 GMT
We have developed a web-based Document Management System called OpenKM
(http://www.openkm.com). It runs on JBoss and uses GWT for the user
interface. The GUI is quite intuitive and responsive. There is a
Community version which can be downloaded and used freely. In the
Enterprise version we have integrated a workflow engine (jBPM).

--
Paco Avila
GIT Consultors