jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject Xpath query to filter out frozen nodes
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:51:05 GMT
Hey all,

            I'm not very good with XPath and I was hoping someone may be
able to help me out.  I need to do a search for all nodes with a custom
attribute == 'temporary' and delete them.  Unfortunately my current
query is also retrieving all of the frozen nodes and throwing an
exception when it tries to delete them.  Therefore I need to filter out
frozen nodes from the query.  My current search is:

//*[jcr:contains(., 'pathFilter')][@wc:fileType='temporary']

What I was trying to implement was some kind of filter against the
actual jcr:type of file, i.e.

//*[jcr:contains(.,'pathFilter')][@wc:fileType='temporary'][jcr:type='my
:file']

But this doesn't seem to work, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brett