jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jaco Prinsloo <jacoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Glassfish and Jackrabbit on Windows throws FileNotFoundException for LICENSE
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:31:32 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to get the JackRabbit 1.5.2 resource adapter to work with
Glassfish v2 on Windows, but everytime I try to deploy the adapter I receive
the following error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
%Glassfish%\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules\jackrabbit\license\LICENSE
(The system cannot find the path specified)

I've tested the adapter and it works correctly on Linux.
I remember I had to rename the license file in nekohtml.jar for the
JackRabbit 1.4.x resource adapter to work in Windows, but I had a look at
the 1.5.2 nekohtml.jar and the file is already named license.txt.

Any suggestions?
Jaco