jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: From where transientRepository class get the repository.xml file?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:05:06 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Akil Ali <Akil.Ajani@cognizant.com> wrote:
> I have set the org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.home property. also i know
> that repository.xml is part of org.apache.jackrabbit.core package. but thing
> is that i dont want to use indexing functionality given by jackrabbit. so i
> have commented the indexing part and built the jar file.

A perhaps easier alternative is to point the
org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.conf system property to your custom
configuration file. Or you could use the TransientRepository
constructor that takes both the configuration file and the repository
directory paths as explicit arguments.

> finally when i run the program i can see that the indexes were created.

Did you note that there are two <SearchIndex/> configuration entries
in the repository.xml? One is for the version store and one is for the
workspace configuration template that's used as the default for all
created workspaces.

BR,

Jukka Zitting