jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SAX Namespace problem when importing previously exported XML
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 11:07:47 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 8:01 PM, Siegfried Puchbauer
<siegfried.puchbauer@gmail.com> wrote:
> The export*View methods seem to faulty print out the namespace declarations
> twice:
> [...]
> Is anyone else experiencing such a problem? Why does it happen? Is there a
> workaround?

Some earlier JAXP implementations didn't print out any namespace
declarations, so we have special code in Jackrabbit that explicitly
adds the missing xmlns attributes when needed. Apparently in your case
this logic gets broken and you end up with duplicate namespaces.

The relevant code in Jackrabbit is located in the
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.xml package in the
jackrabbit-jcr-commons component. It would be helpful if you could
file a bug report about this in the issue tracker.

BR,

Jukka Zitting