jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate from 1.3 to 1.3.4 and move data from windows to linux
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 21:39:29 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Shailesh Mangal
<shailesh.mangal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Requirement is to move server from windows to linux. The upgrade works on
> windows but when I port the data from windows to linux, it stops working. I
> have tried leaving the workspace.xml as it is. I have also verified the
> database parameters.

OK. Do you see the same behaviour (i.e. workspace content not visible)
when you just migrate from Windows to Linux without upgrading
Jackrabbit at the same time? If yes, then you very likely have a
configuration problem.

Can you send your repository.xml and workspace.xml files for review?

BR,

Jukka Zitting