jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From steven <steven.y...@e-chambers.net>
Subject Configure a remote repo location in jcr-ds.xml
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:28:15 GMT
I deployed my jackrabbit app on JBoss using JCA and configure the repo
location in jcr-ds.xml

        <config-property name="homeDir"
type="java.lang.String">C:\timsrepo</config-property>
        <config-property name="configFile"
type="java.lang.String">C:\timsrepo\repository.xml</config-property>

is there any way I can change the 'homeDir' and 'configFile' to a remote
location which requires user authentication? like a Windows shared
folder or Linux directory?

I tried accessing Windows shared folder and it worked, but without
authentication:
        <config-property name="homeDir"
type="java.lang.String">\\machine1\timsrepo</config-property>

Please help.