jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 07:59:29 GMT

> Please note that the WebDAV exposed at the root of your CRX
> (http://localhost:7402/) is provided by Sling, which is a different
> WebDAV implementation

as far as i know Sling uses an extension of the
simple webdav servlet known from jackrabbit. it has
its own locator factory, session provider and config.

i wouldn't call this a different WebDAV implementation.

 >> When I create my own workspace or just use
 >> http://localhost:7402/crx/repository/crx.default

this one isn't the sling serlvet but a day specific
extension of the jackrabbit webdav servlet.

nevertheless: if you experience your problem with the
jackrabbit webdav implementation feel free to post them here.

if it *only* occurs with CRX please direct yourself
to the mentioned yahoo group or get support from
day directly. this isn't the right channel to post
questions regarding CRX.

regards
angela