jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christian Stocker ...@chregu.tv>
Subject davex question
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 20:38:27 GMT
Hi

Angela committed the davex spi module some days ago and first I want to
thank you for that. I already played with it and it looks really promising.

But I also already ran into my first issue. I wrote a little client for
testing purposes and I can't connect to the Standalone Server with it.
It aborts with
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Unauthorized
because the Server answers with a 401 on the first REPORT request, which
is done on RepositoryImpl.create(config). Since I didn't find a way to
give the User/Password before that REPORT request, I'm a little bit at
loss now.

Testing with the CRX from Day on the server side, it works just fine. So
I'm wondering, if it's in my client, where I'm doing something wrong, or
if the server side is to blame :)

My code can be found here:

http://github.com/chregu/davexclient/blob/b9a9ac2ffd947466f3d8fb91e9a122a73d1cf308/src/ch/liip/jcr/davex/Test.java
http://github.com/chregu/davexclient/blob/b9a9ac2ffd947466f3d8fb91e9a122a73d1cf308/src/ch/liip/jcr/davex/DavexClient.java
and
http://github.com/chregu/davexclient/blob/b9a9ac2ffd947466f3d8fb91e9a122a73d1cf308/src/ch/liip/jcr/davex/RepositoryConfigImplTest.java

the stacktrace is here

http://wiki.github.com/chregu/davexclient/stacktrace

Any hints really appreciated

Greetings

christian

--
Liip is hiring: http://www.liip.ch/company/jobs
--
Liip is hiring: http://www.liip.ch/company/jobs
--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 81 // Mobile +41 76 561 88 60