jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Peter Stibrany <stibr...@foundation.sk>
Subject References to workspace in DavResourceLocator
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:32:26 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use WebDAV component of Jackrabbit to build custom WebDAV
server on top of our application. I am in very early stages of looking
into Jackrabbit, and still confused :-)

I don't understand, why are there references to Workspace concept in
DavResourceLocator interface. If I am right, this is JCR-specific
concept, not one from WebDav. Is that true?

There are few more methods in DavResourceLocator inteface, which are not
used inside webdav component at all. In my opinion removing them (moving
to other interfaces in appropriate components) would make understanding
of interfaces in WebDav component simpler (for me at least :-)),
although there are obvious API compatibility issues in doing so. What do
you think?

--
Peter Stibrany