jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Boehme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to explore the data of JCR version 1.5
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 18:16:34 GMT
Hello Akil Ali,

the reason is, that I'am not using the latest Jackrabbit version within
the JCR Browser. But the next release is quite finished. I'm just
waiting for feedback to an Jackrabbit issue. But if it's urgent for you,
I would release the next JCR Browser version before getting this feedback.

Best regards,

Sandro