jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY)" <Brett.Con...@lexisnexis.co.uk>
Subject RE: Apostrophe in path generates error
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:13:14 GMT
Thanks Angela. I've tried something here already but I found a problem
with listing nodes (mapping the WebDAV location to a windows webfolder)
- I haven't managed to get the translation working both ways. I may have
just messed it up of course. I'll have another look now I know I'm in
the right area. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Angela Schreiber [mailto:anchela@day.com]
Sent: 25 February 2009 14:04
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apostrophe in path generates error

> This leads to me to think I'm not looking in the right place. Any
> pointers are welcome. Thanks

* An implementation may choose to circumvent the incompatibility of a
* repository path with the URI path by applying an appropriate
* conversion.
* This utility method allows to retrieve this transformed
* repository path.
DavResourceLocator.getRepositoryPath()

LexisNexis is a trading name of REED ELSEVIER (UK) LIMITED - Registered office - 1-3 STRAND,
LONDON WC2N 5JR
Registered in England - Company No. 02746621