jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:25:56 GMT
I don't think the problems I am having are related to CRX extensions.
As I said, http://localhost:7402/ is the url that isn't having these
problems. It is when I use the full path to the repository that WebDAV
is broken. As I understand it, that configuraton uses only the
Jackrabbit webdav servlet.

Ralph