jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jan-Helge Bergesen <jhber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit embedded in Jahia 6 CE generates incorrect SQL for PostgreSQL.
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:52:38 GMT
Hi, and thanks!

That seemed to fix that problem.
Now I'll just have to figure out where Jahia is supposed to have stored user
credentials, and I just might have Jahia running on PostgreSQL.
(apparently another bug in their setup-wizard)

Thanks a bunch.

BTW: Jahia 6 CE seems to be using Jackrabbit 1.5-679434.

// JHB
http://linkedin.com/janhelgebergesen