jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Akil Ali <Akil.Aj...@cognizant.com>
Subject How to perform XPATH/SQL search without enabling indexing of jackrabbit
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 02:46:51 GMT

I dont want to use indexes of jackrabbit that is why i have disable
searchIndex class of workspace.xml,i have a knowledge management system
built on SOLR search server. i am using jackrabbit as a content repository.
so i want to perform the XPATH or SQL search but to get the QuertManger i
have to enable SearchIndex class in workspace.

    <SearchIndex

    </SearchIndex>

why it is so, what is the the dependency of using XPATH or SQL on
SearchIndex class. Can any one explain me or can help me to know relevant
documents that helps to resolve my queries.

Thanks in advance,

Akil