jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From florinmarcus <flo...@gebs.ro>
Subject Re: Webdav Client Examples?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:10:14 GMT

Hello,

I have managed to create a new Document inside webdav using jackrabbit
webdav client:
[code]

            HostConfiguration hostConfig = new HostConfiguration();
            hostConfig.setHost("localhost", 8082);
            //hostConfig.
            HttpConnectionManager connectionManager = new
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager();
            HttpConnectionManagerParams params = new
HttpConnectionManagerParams();
            int maxHostConnections = 20;
            params.setMaxConnectionsPerHost(hostConfig, maxHostConnections);
            connectionManager.setParams(params);
            HttpClient client = new HttpClient(connectionManager);
            Credentials creds = new UsernamePasswordCredentials("scanner1",
"scanner1");
            client.getState().setCredentials(AuthScope.ANY, creds);
            client.setHostConfiguration(hostConfig);
            return client;

            PutMethod pm = new
PutMethod("http://localhost:8082/webdav/scanner1_queque/uploader/image_" + i
            String text = "this is the document content";
            pm.setRequestBody(text);
            httpClient.executeMethod(pm);

[/code]

What I still don't manage to do is to create a new folder using the same
API.
Can sombody give me a hint?

Thanks,
Florin