jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Akil Ali <Akil.Aj...@cognizant.com>
Subject From where transientRepository class get the repository.xml file?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:57:27 GMT

Please see my code snippet that i am using to create a repository

public class InitializeRepository {

	/**
	 * @param args
	 */
    public static Session session;
    public static Session getSession() {
        return session;
    }

    public void destroy() {
        session.logout();
    }
		 try {
	            System.setProperty("org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.home",
	                "D:/PQR");
	            Repository repository = new TransientRepository();
	            session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials("username",
	                    "password".toCharArray()));
	            Node rootNode = session.getRootNode();
	            Node parentNode = rootNode.addNode("A");
	            for(int i=600; i < 611; i++){
	            	parentNode.addNode(""+i);
	            }
	            session.save();
	            session.logout();

	        } catch (LoginException e) {
	             e.printStackTrace();
	        } catch (IOException e) {
	        	e.printStackTrace();
	        } catch (RepositoryException e) {
	        	e.printStackTrace();
	        }
	}

}

I have set the org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.home property. also i know
that repository.xml is part of org.apache.jackrabbit.core package. but thing
is that i dont want to use indexing functionality given by jackrabbit. so i
have commented the indexing part and built the jar file. finally when i run
the program i can see that the indexes were created. can you please tell me
how can i disable the indexing feature by using transientrepository class.