jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "sunil.dmonte" <sunil.dmo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Searching all versions and searching by label
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:34:51 GMT

Exactly what I decided to do. :) It also comes in handy for doing an ORDER BY
node path in the search results, since one cannot order by jcr:path.

For searching on label, I'm planning to save a special non-versionable child
node that acts as the label, instead of using JCR's labelling. It makes
sense in my case because I don't require arbritrary labelling. I just need a
"current" pointer to the node (can be different from the head). So to "make
version 1.6 current", I'll copy across version 1.6's properties over to the
"current" child node.

Thanks,
Sunil