jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "sunil.dmonte" <sunil.dmo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Searching all versions and searching by label
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:31:12 GMT

Hello --

I need to do a property search in the following cases:
1) Search current and old versions of nodes in a subtree;
2) Search nodes having a given label in a subtree.

In both cases, I can first find matching frozen nodes by doing a
SELECT...WHERE... on nt:frozenNode. But after that I would need to do
additional lookups on the jcr:frozenUuid property of *each* frozen node, to
find the main path of the node, version number, label etc. There doesn't
seem to be a way of getting this information in a single query - it appears
to be an "n+1" kind of problem. Are there any alternatives to this approach?

Regards,
Sunil