jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp_ <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Change the PM to DbDataStore.
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:56:10 GMT

Alexander, thanks by help;

That means the way I configured the repository.xml is correct (?!), but the
params, specifically in the "PersistenceManager" block must all have the
configurations informed:
    *  < param name="bundleCacheSize" value="8"/>
    * < param name="consistencyCheck" value="false"/>
    * < param name="minBlobSize" value="16384"/>
    * < param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
    * < param name="url" value=""/>
    * < param name="user" value=""/>
    * < param name="password" value=""/>
    * < param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
    * < param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value=""/>
    * < param name="errorHandling" value=""/>

So, this way, I presume that JNDI won't work anymore (like before I was
using) and must be present directly in the repository.xml, am I right?
And about other blocks "FileSystem" and the last "DataStore", I saw in [1]
that you mentioned, the configuration for JNDI is possible by:
"JNDI can be used to get the connection. In this case, use the
javax.naming.InitialContext as the driver, and the JNDI name as the URL. If
the user and password are configured in the JNDI resource, they should not
be configured here. Example JNDI settings:

 < param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext" />
 < param name="url" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/Test" />
 "
So, it was what I did in the blocks, are they right?

Thanks in advanced for your help.
Helio.