jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Moritz Rebbert <moritz.rebb...@udo.edu>
Subject Re: SAX Namespace problem when importing previously exported XML
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:10:01 GMT
Hi,
On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 12:22:27PM +0100, Stefan Guggisberg wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> The export*View methods seem to faulty print out the namespace declarations
> >> twice:
> >> [...]
> >> Is anyone else experiencing such a problem? Why does it happen? Is there a
> >> workaround?
> >
> > Some earlier JAXP implementations didn't print out any namespace
> > declarations, so we have special code in Jackrabbit that explicitly
> > adds the missing xmlns attributes when needed. Apparently in your case
> > this logic gets broken and you end up with duplicate namespaces.
> >
> > The relevant code in Jackrabbit is located in the
> > org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.xml package in the
> > jackrabbit-jcr-commons component. It would be helpful if you could
> > file a bug report about this in the issue tracker.
>
> please provide detailed information about your environment (os, appserver,
> jre, etc). i quickly tested with jackrabbit trunk standalone on os-x 1.5.6
> but was unable to reproduce the issue.

I noticed the same problem,

is there a bug report in the issue tracker, yet?

My environment is:
	jackrabbit-1.5.0.rar
	jboss-5.0.0.GA

I use:
	Session.exportSystemView(String,__OutputStream__,boolean,boolean)
	and the corresponding import-method.

Im not sure how to configure which JAXP implementation is used. Doesn't
it depend on the jackrabbit dependency or is it part of the jdk or the
jboss?

Regards
Moritz