jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Fromm ...@inubit.com>
Subject Re: Different authentication behaviour between 1.4.x and 1.5.x :-(
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:39:28 GMT
On Thursday 12 February 2009 09:51, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> You'll need to recreate the Lucene search indexes. Deleting the index
> directories while the repository is down will do the trick, as they
> are automatically regenerated when the repository starts up.
>
> All other repository data should work just as well with 1.4.x unless
> you've made any configuration changes during the upgrade.

Hm, I've just only startet it.

Now trying with 1.4.x libs it runs into an error:
ERROR 12.02.09 16:08:58,994 [main      ] RepositoryImpl            failed to
start Repository: Unknown format version: -4: Unknown format version: -4
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Unknown format version: -4: Unknown format
version: -4: Unknown format version: -4
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:584)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:264)

I found two index directories:
repository/index <- this one I cleaned up
repository/workspaces/<wokspacename>/index

I think I need to clean up all index directories, isn't it?