jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject WebDAV
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:50:46 GMT
I am trying to access jackrabbit via WebDav for enhancements to
commons-vfs and commons-configuration. I have had several issues with
WebDAV not working properly but the most frustrating one at the moment
is in trying to store XML files.

First, I am actually using CRX which is nothing but a thin veneer
around Jackrabbit (as many of you know since you work for Day). When I
store an XML file to the default workspace using http://localhost:
7402/ the file gets stored under jcr:content which has a type of
nt:unstructured. Retrieving the file works properly.

When I create my own workspace or just use http://localhost:7402/crx/repository/crx.default

  (the same default workspace) attempts to store xml files cause the
jcr:content to be stored as type crx:XmlDocument. Doing an ls on the
directory in cadaver shows the file name and a 404 File Not Found.
Looking at these files on Windows shows them to be of zero length.

So does anyone know how I configure the Webdav servlet so that it has
the correct behavior (nt:unstructured)?

Thanks.

Ralph