jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Greg Schueler <g...@controltier.com>
Subject Re: Webdav performance
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:28:21 GMT
Ah, this does seems to improve things quite a bit.  I will do some more
tests.
Here is the repository.xml that I now have:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE Repository PUBLIC "-//The Apache Software Foundation//DTD
Jackrabbit 1.4//EN"
                            "
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.4.dtd">
<!-- Example Repository Configuration File -->
<Repository>
    <!--
        virtual file system where the repository stores global state
        (e.g. registered namespaces, custom node types, etc.)
    -->
    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository"/>
    </FileSystem>

    <!--
        security configuration
    -->
    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <!--
            access manager:
            class: FQN of class implementing the AccessManager interface
        -->
        <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager">
            <!-- <param name="config" value="${rep.home}/access.xml"/> -->
        </AccessManager>

        <LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
        </LoginModule>
    </Security>

    <!--
        location of workspaces root directory and name of default workspace
    -->
    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces"
defaultWorkspace="workbench"/>
    <!--
        workspace configuration template:
        used to create the initial workspace if there's no workspace yet
    -->
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <!--
            virtual file system of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the FileSystem interface
        -->
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
        </FileSystem>
        <!--
            persistence manager of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the PersistenceManager
interface
        -->
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager">
          <param name="url" value="jdbc:derby:${wsp.home}/db;create=true"/>
          <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>
        </PersistenceManager>
    </Workspace>

    <!--
        Configures the versioning
    -->
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
        <!--
            Configures the filesystem to use for versioning for the
respective
            persistence manager
        -->
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/version" />
        </FileSystem>

        <!--
            Configures the persistence manager to be used for persisting
version state.
            Please note that the current versioning implementation is based
on
            a 'normal' persistence manager, but this could change in future
            implementations.
        -->
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager">
          <param name="url"
value="jdbc:derby:${rep.home}/version/db;create=true"/>
          <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="version_"/>
        </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>

    <DataStore class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.FileDataStore">
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository/datastore"/>
        <param name="minRecordLength" value="100"/>
    </DataStore>

</Repository>

--
Greg Schueler