jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.k...@gwvs.de>
Subject Repository setup?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:42:49 GMT
Hello everyone,

i am trying tos et up the Repository with JNDI

and I am getting the following error:

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager:
No suitable driver found for jdbc:derby://telis.it.tfsh/telis/jackrabbit/jackrabbit/version/db;create=true:
No suitable driver found for jdbc:derby://telis.it.tfsh/telis/jackrabbit/jackrabbit/version/db;create=true

before I used RMI and never had to use any Derby drivers.

Anyone have an idea where I am missing something?

Thx a lot!

Wolfgang