jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Shailesh Mangal <shailesh.man...@getzephyr.com>
Subject alternative export - import strategy
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 18:58:12 GMT
While database export and import is not working for us when we move
from windows to linux, I would like to explore alternative export -
import strategies e.g. http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcr-backup

We have lots of binary data, files etc. I would like to know if
someone has successfully implemented backup and restore strategy and
the tools used to accomplish the same.

-Shailesh