jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Problem during removing a node with childNodes
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:42:05 GMT
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Peter Heß <peter.hess@gbtec.de> wrote:
> This will fail:
>
>                Node node = getSession(false).getNodeByUUID(uuid);
>                node.remove();
>
> with an ItemNotExistException during the node.remove(), but the given UUID
> in the exception ist not the UUID of the node.
>
> Can anyone explain this? I think the repository is corrupted, but ist there
> an programitic way to solve this?

There is a consistencyCheck option in the bundle persistence managers
that might solve your issue (and a consistencyFix option that will try
to fix those issues). The process requires to change the persistence
manager configuration (in the appropriate workspace.xml), ie. the
param consistencyCheck=true, restart the repository and inspect
Jackrabbit's log. The check (and the fix) will only run on startup.

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.5/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/bundle/BundleDbPersistenceManager.html

Regards,
Alex

--