jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: how to configure files with LoginModule impl
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:25:18 GMT
Well, this looks very much like your server-side repository is not
running (have a look at the logs for any startup errors) or the RMI
connection is not enabled. But if you implement a new login module, if
would suggest to test it locally without RMI first. For your user
class you might also have to add some rmi stubs - but I think you
should try to re-use SimpleCredentials instead of your custom User
class, unless it has some really unique features not available in
SimpleCredentials.

Regards,
Alex