jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Standalone webdav doesn't see my nodes
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:35:39 GMT
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Hervé Agnoux
<herve.agnoux@diaam-informatique.com> wrote:
> If I launch the standalone webdav server, it doesn't see the nodes.

[...]

> <sv:node sv:name="jcr:root">
> <sv:property sv:name="jcr:primaryType" sv:type="Name">
> <sv:value>rep:root</sv:value>
> </sv:property>
> </sv:node>
>
> I don't undestand what is it.

That's the system view XML export of the root node.

> Here a quick dump of my workspace with exportDocumentView :
>
> <jcr:root jcr:primaryType="rep:root">
>  <jcr:system jcr:primaryType="rep:system">
>  <iaa:autonome jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">
>        <iaa:recueil jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" nombreDeFichesFaites="17">
>
> I hope to see "iaa:autonome" and "iaa:recueil" in webdav...

The jackrabbit-standalone (just as the jackrabbit-webapp) comes by
default configured with a WebDAV based on the SimpleWebdavServlet [1]
[2], that only maps nt:file and nt:folder to files and folders in the
WebDAV view - useful for easily mounting the repository as a
filesystem and accessing documents, images, etc.

For a fully featured way to access JCR via HTTP, have a look at the
Apache Sling project [3].

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-jcr-server.html
[2] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-web-application.html
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/sling/