jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Micah Whitacre <mkwhita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improve performance on Node.checkin() with a lot of children
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:21:05 GMT
Hmm that clarifies and explains what I am seeing and why I am seeing
that behavior.  However I'm assuming if I were to alter that property
(to what value I'm not sure) I would lose the ability to retrieve the
child nodes at the time the version was created from the frozen node?
So code like this would no longer work:

Version version = node.getBaseVersion();
Node versionNode = version.getNode("jcr:frozenNode");
NodeIterator it = node.getNodes();
//it would contain all my child nodes.

Wouldn't that negate the benefit of having versioned nodes if I
couldn't retrieve the state of the repository for a certain version?

Thanks for your help,
Micah