jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Diego Marin Santos" <diegomrsan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting the version history of a node
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:55:50 GMT
well... do you manage to remove the base version?
The root *version* has the uuid of the base *version* as its successor and
the base *version* has the uuid of the root *version* as its predecessor.
Since a reference is existing i am unable to delete each of them and it
gives me a Referential Integrity Exception.

2009/1/5 S├ębastien Launay <sebastien.launay@anyware-tech.com>

> Hi,
>
> IMO if one deletes a node and its belonging versions, it's
> because he does not want to (and cannot) retrieve this node later.

i agree with you