jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Seiber" <todd.sei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with Security element in repository.xml
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:48:13 GMT
OK, so RMI and or the repository is not starting so that is why you get
'Connection refussed'. You problem is probably not with SimpleCredentials
vs. your User object. Your AccessManager is probably denying access to the
system session for some critical portion of creating the repository. Try
changeing the log4j.properties file to giving you debugging in the
org.apache.jackrabbit.core package. Your logs will have alot in it but you
will probably find your problem. Also log your AccessManager and
LoginModule.

--
Todd Seiber
830 Fishing Creek Rd.