jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Seiber" <todd.sei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to configure files with LoginModule impl
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:36:10 GMT
For Jackrabbit you need only to change repository.xml. If your AccessManager
and/or LogiModule implementations require any configuration changes you will
have to make those too.

Example:
    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <AccessManager class="x.y.AccessManager"/>
        <LoginModule class="x.y.LoginModule"></LoginModule>
    </Security>

--
Todd Seiber
830 Fishing Creek Rd.