jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cheng Zhang <zhangyongji...@yahoo.com>
Subject ocm: is not a registered namespace prefix.
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 05:21:50 GMT
Hi,

I started to use OCM to save object to repository today and got an exception below. It seems
that I need to register a namespace ocm. Can anybody please tell me how to fix it?

org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.exception.ObjectContentManagerException: Cannot create new node
of type nt:folder from mapped class class com.openandgreen.service.system.Folder; nested exception
is javax.jcr.NamespaceException: ocm: is not a registered namespace prefix.
javax.jcr.NamespaceException: ocm: is not a registered namespace prefix.

Thanks a lot,
Kevin