jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Gomez" <sage...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5 ACL Basics
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:20:43 GMT
Hi again.
I found the builtin_nodetypes.xml file in the
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype package that has helped me understand
what the hierarchy must look like. I've concluded any node can be access
controlled by assigning it the "rep:AccessControllable" mixin type, giving
it a child node of primary type "rep:ACL" and this last one must have one
child node of primary type "rep:ACE" for each entry in the list. If it's not
too much asking, I'd appreciate anyone having a good understanding on this
area to confirm my conclusion.

Thanks.

Sebastian Gomez.