jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsr 283 compatibility?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:04:33 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Jacob Bergoo <jacob.bergoo@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am also interested to know if and when Jackrabbit will be JSR 283
> compliant. Any new news in this matter?

Nothing new. I assume that JSR 283 will be final some time this year
and we'll try to release Jackrabbit 2.0 soon (within months) after
that, but unfortunately I can't give you any more specific estimates.

If you're interested in helping the process, you can check out the
public JSR 283 draft and send feedback on any issues you come up with.
Also, you can try out the new JSR 283 features we've already included
as a preview in Jackrabbit 1.5.0 and the trunk.

BR,

Jukka Zitting