jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search results
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 09:48:10 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 3:08 AM, Cheng Zhang <zhangyongjiang@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It turns out that the org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLParser eats all digits.
> in method filterAndJoin, all non-letters are removed.
> Does anybody has any idea why we do so? imo, index "hf100" makes more
> sense than indexing "hf".

I don't recall any specific reason why digits should be dropped. I'd
be happy to apply the fix if you've already fixed this and would like
to attach the patch to Jira.

> Or is there anyway I can configure to use my HTMLParser instead of the default?

Look at the textFilterClasses parameter in the <SearchIndex/>
configuration of your repository.xml and workspace.xml files.

BR,

Jukka Zitting