jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Cosenza" <alessandro.cose...@itkey.it>
Subject problem with Security element in repository.xml
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:12:07 GMT
my situation actually is:
1. modify Security element in repository.xml with my
AccessManager and
LoginModule implementations.
2. start tomcat and while loading the jackrabbit webapp
(with RepositoryStartupServlet ecc)
these exceptions are thrown:

*ERROR* RepositoryStartupServlet: RepositoryStartupServlet
initializing failed: javax.servlet.ServletException: Error
while creating repository (RepositoryStartupServlet.java,
line 257)
javax.servlet.ServletException: Error while creating
repository
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryStartupServlet.initRepository(RepositoryStartupServlet.java:422)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryStartupServlet.startup(RepositoryStartupServlet.java:250)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryStartupServlet.init(RepositoryStartupServlet.java:223)
	at
javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:212)
ecc.

and finally when starting my application

Repository repository = new
RMIRemoteRepository("//localhost:1099/jackrabbit.repository");
User u = new User ("ale","ok"); //my own Credentials impl
used in my LoginModule
Session s = repository.login(u);

these exceptions are thrown

Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.RepositoryException:
Repository access error:
//localhost:1099/jackrabbit.repository: Connection refused
to host: localhost; nested exception is:
	java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect:
Connection refused to host: localhost; nested exception is:
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.RMIRemoteRepositoryFactory.getRemoteRepository(RMIRemoteRepositoryFactory.java:71)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.AbstractRemoteRepositoryFactory.getRepository(AbstractRemoteRepositoryFactory.java:59)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.repository.ProxyRepository.login(ProxyRepository.java:100)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:53)
	at it.itkey.repository.TestJCR.main(TestJCR.java:26)
Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to
host: localhost; nested exception is:

need help!
thanks.