jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Cosenza" <alessandro.cose...@itkey.it>
Subject Re: how to configure files with LoginModule impl
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:35:00 GMT
thanks.
so, i change repository.xml with my AccessManager and
LoginModule
implementations.
Now using this code

Repository repository =
new
RMIRemoteRepository("//localhost:1099/jackrabbit.repository");
User u = new User("name","surname");
Session s = repository.login(u);

where User is my own class for authentication and it is used
in my
LoginModule,
a RepositoryException is thrown:
Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.RepositoryException:
Repository access error:
//localhost:1099/jackrabbit.repository: Connection refused
to host: localhost; nested exception is:
	java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect:
Connection refused to host: localhost; nested exception is:
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.RMIRemoteRepositoryFactory.getRemoteRepository(RMIRemoteRepositoryFactory.java:71)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.AbstractRemoteRepositoryFactory.getRepository(AbstractRemoteRepositoryFactory.java:59)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.repository.ProxyRepository.login(ProxyRepository.java:100)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:53)
	at it.itkey.repository.TestJCR.main(TestJCR.java:26)
Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to
host: localhost; nested exception is:
	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(Unknown
Source)
	at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(Unknown
Source)
	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(Unknown
Source)
	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(Unknown Source)
	at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown
Source)
	at java.rmi.Naming.lookup(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.RMIRemoteRepositoryFactory.getRemoteRepository(RMIRemoteRepositoryFactory.java:63)
	... 4 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:
connect
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown
Source)
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at
sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown
Source)
	at
sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown
Source)
	... 11 more
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host:
[...]

help me please!