jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gustavo Guevara <g.guev...@i-deal.hu>
Subject Full text search
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:33:26 GMT
Hi,

I am attempting to use jackrabbit's indexing to implement full text
search for my application. I have a couple of questions:

When adding nodes with the same name they get added a suffix like so:

Node's path: /toolTest:parentTest/toolTest:contractTest
Node's path: /toolTest:parentTest/toolTest:contractTest[2]
Node's path: /toolTest:parentTest/toolTest:contractTest[3]
Node's path: /toolTest:parentTest/toolTest:contractTest[4]

My indexing configuration file is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM
"http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd">
<configuration xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0"
xmlns:toolTest="http://localhost/toolTest"
xmlns:tool="http://localhost/parentTest" >

  <index-rule nodeType="toolTest:parentTest">
  </index-rule>

  <aggregate primaryType="toolTest:parentTest">
    <include primaryType="toolTest:contractTest">*</include>
  </aggregate>

  <index-rule nodeType="toolTest:contractTest">
    <property>state_of_contract</property>
    ...other properties...
  </index-rule>

</configuration>

The search query I'm using is: (XPATH)

/jcr:root/toolTest:parentTest/toolTest:contractTest[*][jcr:contains(.,'"
+ searchText + "')]

But my result set only contains information for the first node. Where am
I making a mistake?

Thanks in advance.