jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit bundle - deploying problem
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 11:36:44 GMT
Hi Rafael,

RafalJanik schrieb:
> Hi Felix,
> I'm talking about OSGi bundle.
> I have not looked at the bundles in Sling Projects, my fault, i will do
> it immediately.

No fault involved ;-) Just wanted to hint you at work which has already
been done ;-)

> Thanks
> Rafael
>
> The full stack trace:
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: failed to instantiate shared item state
> manager: org/apache/commons/collections/iterators
> /EmptyOrderedIterator:
> org/apache/commons/collections/iterators/EmptyOrderedIterator

Hmm, this looks more like a real problem inside the guts of Jackrabbit,
and I have to let other Jackrabbiters dive into this... For me it looks
like there should be updated something, which is not expected to be
updateable.

Regards
Felix