jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From RafalJanik <r...@softwaremind.pl>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit bundle - deploying problem
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 11:23:16 GMT
Hi Felix,
I'm talking about OSGi bundle.
I have not looked at the bundles in Sling Projects, my fault, i will do
it immediately.

Thanks
Rafael

The full stack trace:
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: failed to instantiate shared item state
manager: org/apache/commons/collections/iterators
/EmptyOrderedIterator:
org/apache/commons/collections/iterators/EmptyOrderedIterator
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.doInitialize(RepositoryImpl.java:1771)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.initialize(RepositoryImpl.java:1724)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initWorkspace(RepositoryImpl.java:576)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initStartupWorkspaces(RepositoryImpl.java:415)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:305)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:557)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:245)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:363)
        at pl.swmind.koda.jcr.impl.Activator.start(Activator.java:37)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAction.java:591)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1607)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1541)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:371)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.osgi.StartBundle.doExecute(StartBundle.java:33)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.osgi.BundleCommand.doExecute(BundleCommand.java:41)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.support.OsgiCommandSupport.doExecute(OsgiCommandSupport.java:133)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.support.OsgiCommandSupport.execute(OsgiCommandSupport.java:91)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor87.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:64
)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:78)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor
.java:131)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.ja
va:119)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:
36)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
        at
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.ja
va:59)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor
.java:131)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.ja
va:119)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
        at $Proxy68.execute(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.spring.SpringCommandRegistry$GroupCommand.execute(SpringCommandRegistry.java:243)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultCommandExecutor.execute(DefaultCommandExecutor.java:288)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultCommandExecutor$1.run(DefaultCommandExecutor.java:163)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.spring.SpringCommandExecutor$1$1.run(SpringCommandExecutor.java:67)
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException:
org/apache/commons/collections/iterators/EmptyOrderedIte
rator
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.jav
a:546)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.createRootNodeState(SharedItemStateManager.java:1084)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.<init>(SharedItemStateManager.java:194)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createItemStateManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1201)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.doInitialize(RepositoryImpl.java:1753)
        ... 40 more