jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Wallace ...@rwmotloc.com>
Subject Re: Periodic sync of journal failed: Unable to return record iterater.
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:51:27 GMT
Well... i would experience the same issue in the underlying app, it uses
the same db, additionally the db server is configured to timeout on idle
connections after 8 hours, and that has not passed when i get those
errors..

Is there any config to the cluster to renew connections if they have
gone wrong?

Thanks!

Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY) wrote:
> I'd be suspicious first that the DB connection is being closed perhaps
> by an activity timeout.

STRAND, LONDON WC2N 5JR