jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Wallace ...@rwmotloc.com>
Subject Periodic sync of journal failed: Unable to return record iterater.
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 22:48:30 GMT
Hi all there!

Using jackrabbit 1.4.1... I'm trying Clustering configuration out,
although not clustered yet, with one single machine in the cluster, with
the DB being on localhost, from time to time i get the following error
on the log:

22:35:57,983 ERROR [org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode:277]
Periodic sync of journal failed: Unable to return record iterater.

It doesn't seem to cause any issues but again, this is just one machine
using clustering configuration. In other words, a single node cluster.

The error seems to come up once i attempt uploading a file after say 15
minutes of inactivity... The upload works however and if i do a second
upload or download, i don't see this appearing in the log until after
another period of inactivity.

What could be causing this? How can I correct it? What would be the
impact in a multi-node setup?

Thanks to all!