jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From 安藤 正 <ta...@brycen.co.jp>
Subject RE: Problem when XML file is up-loaded
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 01:26:32 GMT
The following reports that I wrote were wrong.
I was troubled even if I removed org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.XmlHandler
of config.xml because it was the same result.

I removed it from propertymanager, but did not remove it from iomanager.

A download was made when I removed it from both without it being converted.

However, it is converted, and it is displayed when I double-click in client
(IE).

Will not there be the method to prevent this?