jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From schaeferc <craig.schae...@prodyna.com>
Subject Same Name Siblings under workspace root
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:27:53 GMT

Hello,

I have been working with Jackrabbit for almost six months now and we are
tidying up some loose ends in our content repository implementation.

The Same Name Sibling rules only seem to be possible for children of a
parent node that your have defined. Therefore for any node type ocm::A that
has children ocm::Child, I can defined that no children of A should be Same
Name Siblings.

However, what do I do for the nodes entered in under the workspace root. I
cannot seem to define any rules that say no SNS objects are allowed to fall
under the workspace root as top level objects.

Am I missing something or can I somehow extend the workspace root node type
(jcr::system?) to forbid SNS of my top level objects?

i.e. I want to avoid this:
jcr:root/A[0]
          /A[1]